Monday, June 23, 2008

a spoonful of sugar

before I met m, there was a long list of (un)official guidelines I was looking for in a partner... you know the type, must have: a sense of humor, a sense of adventure, confidence. nothing set in stone, mind you, but another one was exhibited last night when she convinced me to pull out my cello and play a little. just for fun. I whined. I was agitated. But it was nice sitting in our slightly muggy little living room playing whatever she pulled out of my music bag. So, I guess, another one would be: must challenge me and push me to do what's good for me. like eating vegetables or something.

anyway, it's been awhile since I've taken photos of my cello (Charlie, yes he has a name), but I do have one of me cleaning up a little on the sailboat. enjoy.

No comments: